“Boost is the secret of our energy” – The ads become part of our life and we associate unconsciously brand to the player.Because of this influence for the brand, brand marketing makes all big companies do their best to get the top brass of Team India as their brand ambassadors.
Here is our team India’s brand endorsements :
- Sachin Tendulkar – signed as brand ambassador for Cannon until 2010.Cannon kept aside more than 40 crores in ad spending this year in India, so guess what most of it goes to SRT.
- Ganguly – (see picture)Nooyi’s Pepsi did not renew its contract with dada and went for Sehwag, Dada endorsing for Puma and Tata Indicom currently.
- Rahul Dravid – brand ambassador for Sansui (television and home theater systems maker) and Max New York Life. Some of the other brands endorsed by him in are – Pepsi, Reebok and Hutch.
- Harbhajan Singh – (see picture – can you believe it is our Bhaji) He has endorsed brands like Reebok, Royal Stag Whisky to name a few. Harbhajan,Yuvaraj and Dhoni got notices for liquor ads.Harbhajan Apologizes for Letting Hair Down
- Anil Kumble – Samsung and Indian Oil.
- Virendra Sehwag – Sehwag has endorsed: Boost, Coke, Team Samsung, Britannia, Hero Honda, Colgate, Adidas and Mayur Suitings. Now, as per the market, Sehwag’s estimated market value is between Rs 50 and Rs 60 lakh
- Yuvraj Singh – Royal stag and SBI card.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni -(see picture ) Reliance Communications Ventures Ltd (RCoVL) and Reliance Energy,Royal Stag, Brilcream, Titan Sonata, Orient fans, Reebok, Pepsi, Mysore Sandal soap
- Irfan Pathan – (see picture)Worth Rs 5 crore (Rs 50 million) a year, endorses Gillette Vector Plus