As Life Goes Digital

As Life Goes Digital

Technology, Cricket, Deals, Immigration etc …

Sweet Tomatoes Coupons Free Buy One Get One

Update on March 29’2013 – check details below

Sweet Tomatoes ??

EMAIL NEWSLETTER

Your Email Address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sweet Tomatoes is restaurant located across the western United States to the mid-west.Sweet Tomatoes Restaurants serve only the freshest greens and produce.The company, which started in California, operates restaurants under the names of Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes. The name Souplantation is much more descriptive of this buffet, because its main offerings are soup, salad, pasta, and dessert. The specialty at Sweet Tomatoes/Souplantation is salads, soups, and bakery.When you dine at a Sweet Tomatoes you will find a variety of soups and stews, pre-made tossed salads, prepared salads, hot pastas in a variety of sauces and combinations, breads (Focaccia) and muffins, and desserts.While most buffets offer two or maybe three soups, Sweet Tomatoes offers eight at each meal.

For Salad Lovers

The salad isn’t bad either (once in a while :-) , I myself cannot live on Salads mainly, I get hungry again in an hour or so :-) ), even though I am not usually a salad lover, they have a lot of great variety to meet everyones tastes.One catch for non veggie: if you pick up meat when going through the salad bar, you have to pay extra for it.

Sweet Tomatoes BOGO Coupons:

BOGO : Buy One Get One

If you join their mailing list they actually send you coupons for 2 for 1 meals and other really great offers.Often I have seen people in line carrying these coupons and searching for them on internet I found these buy one get one meal free sweet tomatoes coupon.

Sweet Tomatoes Coupon Description Sweet Tomatoes Coupon printable Link
Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Get 15% off entire check

Update : Check the comments below and looks like only through club veg these coupons are available.

Click on the image and print : Coupon is removed on request from here
———–

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

EMAIL NEWSLETTER

Your Email Address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Posted By: Kalyan | Date: October 18, 2007 | Categories: Deals, Sweet Tomatoes Coupons

12 Responses to Sweet Tomatoes Coupons Free Buy One Get One

1. Anonymous says:

Hi Kalyan,

Thanks for being a fan of our restaurants as we always appreciate our guests passing along info about our stores. However, would you mind removing the coupon from your page? We don’t actually participate in any online coupons (besides those distributed through our Club Veg) and the coupon posted is not valid. Thanks!

Sweet Tomatoes Corporate Office

2. Anonymous says:

I’ve been a member of Club Veg for a couple years and I haven’t received a BOGO coupon. The best I’ve seen is 15% off dinner.

3. Anonymous says:

I have also been a member of Club Veg for over a year. I have never received any coupon from them. I was wanting Sweet Tomatoes tonight, and I went online to find a coupon. I came across your site, and the request from their corporate office to remove your coupon. I sure wish I could find one (or get one from Club Veg), but I can’t! Might have to go to Soup or Salad because it’s a little cheaper!

4. Anonymous says:

I guess since tomatoes asked to be removed we will just go somewhere else tonight!

5. Kalyan says:

Here is the Club Veg link. Lets see if we get any BOGO coupons as told in first comment.

6. Tapan says:

Sweet tomatoes is great. I just blogged about them and put a link to your post.
    TD

7. Anonymous says:

I used the coupon with no problem!!!

8. Shelley says:

The email messages with the coupons may have either Sweet Tomatoes or Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes in the FROM section. Also, the emails come from this address: clubveg@gardenfreshcorp.com

9. Anonymous says:

Everyone wants something for free but we all know soup plantation/sweet tomatoes is a great deal at full price. Help them out and fess up the bucks so they don't have to raise prices or lose quality.

10. Pingback: Sweet Tomatoes Coupons Free Buy One Get One | As Life Goes Digital | TEST

11. Murray Braunstein says:

I have been a member of club veg and have never received any coupons. Tell me why

12. Bob Lightfoot says:

I tried to become a member of your cupon club and did not get a response by
    E-mail.