City of Chicago is offering ticket amnesty December 1, 2008 through February 14, 2009 for delinquent parking and red-light tickets offenders. Many deals for the offenders from 50% off ticket penalties to waived charges on tow and storage vehicles in city’s possession.
Here are the amnesty details –
City of Chicago Ticket Amnesty For Parking and Red-Light Tickets:
* Get 50% off penalties for tickets issued before January 1, 2007 when you pay your tickets in full;
* Get your boot, tow, and storage fees waived on a previously booted vehicle if your vehicle is no longer in the City’s possession;
* Get your default fees waived if you previously defaulted on a payment plan;
* Avoid collection costs added to your ticket amounts after the amnesty ends;
* Enter a payment plan during the amnesty, and avoid booting for two delinquent tickets, and collection costs added to your ticket amounts after the amnesty ends;
* On-line ticket amounts will reflect the amnesty discount so why not pay on-line?