For second time in NFL history, the Super Bowl 2013 will be streamed live online. CBS bagged all broadcasting rights both TV and digital online streaming for Superbowl XLVII in New Orleans on Feb 3′ 2013 at Super Dome Stadium.
Superbowl XLVII 2013 49ers vs Ravens Live Streaming Links, Smart Phones, Radio
Online watching – CBSSports.com & NFL.com
CBS will live stream the “BIG” game of San Fransisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens on CBSSports.com.
Some online CBSSports.com goodies include –
– live stream of the Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show, featuring Beyonce
– On demand access to the Super Bowl commercials as they are broadcast on the CBS live network.
– Multiple camera tilt angles for best online experience [All-22 camera angle, Fan Choice Camera, Side Line angle]
– Pop-up, browser-based video console optimized for laptops, desktops, and tablets offering CBS Sports’ broadcast coverage of the game.
– DVR features to pause and rewind events during the game
– Deep social integration with Twitter feeds and other social media features.
Both NFL.com and SuperBowl.com will redirect or link to Super Bowl on CBSSports.com
Though 2012 streaming left a sour taste with online behind 3 or 4 plays. Need to see if it repeats this year with CBSSports.com.
During 4th quarter of Super Bowl XLVII, fans will be able to vote for the Super Bowl XLVII MVP on NFL.com, either online or on web-enabled mobile devices. The fan vote counts as 20 percent of the overall vote, with the remaining 80 percent determined by the media.
Smart Phone, tablets Superbowl watching – Only Verizon Subscribers
Verizon subscribers can download free NFL mobile app to watch Superbowl 2013 directly from their iOS or Android mobile phones
NFL Audio Pass on NFL.com, NFL Mobile on Verizon, SiriusXM Satellite Radio or on a Dial Global affiliate radio station near you.